At wemaketrips, its affiliates and subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively mentioned as “wemaketrips”, “we” or “us” or “our”), we endeavour to supply our guests outstanding services and experiences in our hotels and luxury residences round the world. We value your business and your faith in us in delivering you a superior level of service.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We may process your information because:
– we’ve a contract with you
– you’d have given us express permission to try to to so
– We must have provided services to you after you’ve got purchased something from us
– We must have provided services to you because you’ve got taken one among our offers
– To suits the law.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us: we collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide on to us. this might include the following:
– personal and business information like your full name, date of birth, legal status , name of spouse, date of anniversary, address, contact information, etc.
– passport and visa information;
– identification document and/or address proof that you simply provide, viz. passport, driver’s license , Aadhar card, etc.;
– guest stay information, including our hotels where you’ve got stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, telephone numbers dialled, email id, faxes, telephone and other messages received;
– your mastercard , mobile payment and other payment details;
– your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation;
– any information necessary to fulfil special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences, food allergies and/or medical information);
– medical / health information shared so as to avail any facilities at our hotels including but not limited to spa, swimming bath , adventure activities, gym, etc.;
– your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels, resorts, programmes and services;
– information collected through the utilization of television systems and other security systems;
– photographs; and
– the other personal data you select to supply to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY once you USE THE SITE:
when you access or use the Services and Site, we automatically collect personal data about you, including:
SITUATIONS during which we’ll USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We need all the categories of data within the list above primarily to permit us to perform our contract with you and to enable us to suits legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own. a number of the needs that your personal data could also be used are enumerated hereinbelow:
– Administering the contract, we’ve entered into with you;
– Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing;
– Business management and planning, including accounting and auditing;
– Making arrangements for the termination of a contract;
– Providing privileges, special offers, benefits and services to you including but not limited to administering contests and processing membership of our loyalty programmes;
– handling audits, legal disputes and insurance claims. Complying with health and safety obligations;
– to stop fraud;
– to watch your use of our information and communication systems to make sure compliance with our Global IT policy and laws of the land;
– to make sure network and knowledge security, including preventing unauthorised access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution;
– To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand customer satisfaction and needs;
– a number of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there could also be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
We can also use your personal information within the following situations:
– Where we’d like to guard your interests (or someone else’s interests).
– Where it’s needed within the public interest or for official purposes or requested for by investigative police or governmental authorities.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data:
– between and among wemaketrips and a limited number of our associates and affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a requirement to understand basis;
– with the operator of the hotel or the hub of hotels which you book, stay or visit for the above purposes;
– with third-party service providers, payment processors, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and repair providers who need access to such information to hold out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to supply the Services and Site to you;
– with anyone involved within the process of creating your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organisers and your employer) so as to fullfil contractual obligations;
– with any enforcement , courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to an invitation for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, writ or legal process;
– if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to guard the rights, property and safety of wemaketrips, our affiliates or others;
– in reference to , or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or some of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel;
– with our advisors, which incorporates our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the aim of assisting us to raised manage, support or develop our business and suits our legal and regulatory obligations;
– with the other party at your consent or at your direction; and
– otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
– We can also disclose aggregated, anonymised or de-identified data that’s not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
SHOULD YOU WANT TO cop out
If we possess your contact information, we might want to stay you posted about our products, services and events, through email. do you have to prefer to not continue so far with wemaketrips news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email to email@example.com.
However, such withholding of data or withdrawal of consent may end in us not having the ability to supply services and facilities.
We don’t knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years aged . As a parent or trustee , please don’t to permit your children to submit personal information without your permission.
– We use the services of third-party service providers to supply certain products and services like mastercard billing, reservations services, call center services, management of the loyalty programmes, mailing of promotion , that it’s necessary to supply personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the private information for any purpose aside from those specified by us. We may provide information that’s non-personal, to certain service providers for his or her use on an aggregated basis for the aim of performing their contractual obligations to us. We expressly prohibit the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside of wemaketrips by such service providers.
– If you employ a company mastercard , your billing information could also be shared together with your employer.
OTHER NON-PERSONAL OR ANONYMOUS INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
Information that doesn’t personally identify you is mentioned as non-personal or anonymous information. once you visit and interact with the sites www.tajhotels.com or our other websites or third parties with whom we’ve contracted to supply services, non-personal information, sort of a list of website pages visited by you, might be collected.
LINKS TO WEBSITES OF THIRD-PARTY MARKETERS
From time to time, we may allow third party advertisers advertise on our websites. These third-party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to trace which ads your browser has seen and which site pages you’ll have visited. we’ve no control over the utilization of this technology or the resulting information and aren’t liable for any actions or policies of such third parties.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take, and need any third party to require , reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, also as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is restricted to stop unauthorised access, modification or misuse and such access is merely granted to our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis. However, unfortunately no security system or system of transmitting data over the web are often bound to be entirely secure. you’ll help us by also taking precautions to guard your personal data once you are on the web . For your own privacy protection, we advise you to not include sensitive personal information in any emails you’ll send to us. Please don’t send mastercard numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data are going to be retained during a form which enables us to spot you for not than it’s necessary for the needs that the info was collected and used. Your personal data could also be retained in certain files for a period of your time as needed by applicable law and following our data retention policies so as to suits such financial or legal requirements, to properly resolve disputes or to troubleshoot problems.
DATA PRIVACY ISSUES AND WHOM TO CONTACT
You have the proper to inform us if you:
– don’t wish to be contacted by us henceforth
– would really like to withdraw consent to non-public processing
– wish to get a replica of your personal information that we hold
– would really like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records
– wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in handling your request, please provide your full name and details.